A dangerous combination threatens community banks and credit unions
That combination is the result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A growing number of people are working remotely and spending more time online.
- Fraudsters are taking advantage of a time of fear and uncertainty by deploying new cyber scams and attacks.
The threat level of these scams cannot be understated.
Phishing attacks are one of the most costly and damaging cybercrimes to which financial institutions can fall prey.
How can your financial institution avoid becoming a victim of deceptive phishing schemes?
Download this e-book today to learn:
- What is phishing, and how can it impact my organization?
- What are the most common phishing attacks, and how can I recognize them?
- What can I do to mitigate the risk associated with those attacks?
Your complimentary guide is waiting on the other side of the form!